1/1 Photo of Ritz Cracker Candy
Came from the Southern Living Christmas Cookbook. This is loved by adults and children so you might want to make up a double batch. Lots of the recipes that I researched here used the saltine crackers. These use the round buttery Ritz crackers. Makes it even more decadent!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place crackers on a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined jellyroll pan.
- 2Bring butter and brown sugar to a boil in a saucepan, stirring constantly.
- 3Cook 3 minutes, stirring often.
- 4Pour over crackers.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes. Turn off oven.
- 6Sprinkle crackers with chocolate morsels and let stand in oven for 3 minutes or until chocolate melts. Spread evenly over crackers.
- 7Top with pecans and white chocolate.
- 8Cool completely and break candy into pieces.
- 9Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ritz Cracker Candy
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 884.3
- Calories from Fat 479
- Total Fat 53.2 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.9 mg
- Sodium 991.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 40.6 g
- Protein 9.0 g