This is a really fancy,and simple treat to make for St. Patrick's Day, or any day for that matter!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 2-quart saucepan over medium, heat whipping cream (2-3 minutes).
- 2Add vanilla extract and salt.
- 3Stir in half of the bittersweet chocolate and half milk chocolate with a whisk until melted.
- 4Stir in the yolks, cooking over low heat. Stir often until lightly thickened (10-12 minutes).
- 5Remove from heat; stir in remaining chocolate and the liqueur until chocolate is melted.
- 6Cover and refrigerate until mixture is firm enough to shape (1/2 hour).
- 7In medium shallow bowl, sift in cocoa.
- 8By rounded TBSP, drop chocolate mixture into cocoa, rolling to coat.
- 9Form into balls and roll in cocoa again.
- 10Carefully put onto tray; refrigerate until firm (approx 30 minutes).
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich Irish Cream Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (932 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.4
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.7 mg
- Sodium 10.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: