Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a really fancy,and simple treat to make for St. Patrick's Day, or any day for that matter!
Make and share this Rich Irish Cream Truffles recipe from Food.com.
- In a 2-quart saucepan over medium, heat whipping cream (2-3 minutes).
- Add vanilla extract and salt.
- Stir in half of the bittersweet chocolate and half milk chocolate with a whisk until melted.
- Stir in the yolks, cooking over low heat. Stir often until lightly thickened (10-12 minutes).
- Remove from heat; stir in remaining chocolate and the liqueur until chocolate is melted.
- Cover and refrigerate until mixture is firm enough to shape (1/2 hour).
- In medium shallow bowl, sift in cocoa.
- By rounded TBSP, drop chocolate mixture into cocoa, rolling to coat.
- Form into balls and roll in cocoa again.
- Carefully put onto tray; refrigerate until firm (approx 30 minutes).