1/1 Photo of Rice Krispies Funnel Kisses
This is a fun recipe to do with the kids. You can use any size funnel for little kisses, or huge kisses (my kids' favorite).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave margarine and marshmallows on high for 1 minutes in microwave-safe, very large mixing bowl.
- 2Stir to combine.
- 3(You can spray the bowl with cooking spray or grease with oil beforehand so the marshmallow stuff won't stick.) Microwave at high 1 minute longer.
- 4Stir until smooth.
- 5Add cereal.
- 6Stir until well coated.
- 7Spray or grease a funnel with oil, cooking spray or shortening.
- 8Spray two baggies and place on your hands, oiled side out.
- 9This will keep your hands from getting yucky.
- 10Press rice krispy mixture into the funnel (use waxed paper instead of your hand to press), and then place molded rise krispy kiss on waxed paper.
- 11You may need to shape them a little more to make them look like kisses.
- 12Repeat until you have used all of your rice krispy mixture.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Krispies Funnel Kisses
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.5
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 314.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 29.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g