Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you're a fan of rhubarb and strawberries together, you'll love this.
Make and share this Rhubarb & Strawberry Crumble recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix sugar, flour and sour cream together.
- Combine with strawberries and rhubarb and spoon into buttered gratin dish.
- Make crumble by mixing oats, flour, and brown sugar together.
- Rub in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Scatter over rhubarb and strawberry mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes.