Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
If you're a fan of rhubarb and strawberries together, you'll love this.
Make and share this Rhubarb & Strawberry Crumble recipe from Food.com.
- 4 -4 1⁄2 cups rhubarb, diced
- 1 quart strawberry, hulled and diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix sugar, flour and sour cream together.
- Combine with strawberries and rhubarb and spoon into buttered gratin dish.
- Make crumble by mixing oats, flour, and brown sugar together.
- Rub in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Scatter over rhubarb and strawberry mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes.
Delicious! This is a great, and easy recipe! I have never cooked with rhubarb but have loved it since my grandma made strawberry rhubarb pie. My family adored this!! I made the crumble and then made another half the recipe because I like a lot of crumble, I also added cinnamon and vanilla extract to mine, as well as coconut flakes and flax to just give it a more hearty feel. Thank you for this yummy addition to my spring desserts =)
this recipe is amazing! i have gotten so many compliments on this recipe and several repeat requests. i did however add chopped almonds and cinnamon to the topping, thanks bert!
Delicious and super easy to make! Got rave reviews even from my picky daughter. Will definately make this again.