1/2 Photos of Rhubarb Crisp
I was about the only rhubarb lover the time I made this, so I got most if it to myself! ;) Of course it's good with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. It's from Ladies Home Journal 100 Great Pie & Pastry Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2FOR FILLING: Mix rhubarb, sugar, and flour.
- 3Transfer to a 10-inch deep-dish pie plate.
- 4FOR TOPPING: Cream the butter and sugars.
- 5Blend in the flour and cinnamon.
- 6Stir in the walnuts.
- 7Crumble the topping over the rhubarb mixture.
- 8BAKING: Place the crisp on foil-lined baking sheet.
- 9Bake for 35-40 minutes or bubbling and golden brown on top.
- 10Cool slightly and serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.6
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 90.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 36.6 g
- Protein 4.4 g