This is a yummy dessert. It's very refreshing, great for a hot summer night. You'll have people asking for the recipe when you serve it to family or friends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease 9" x 13" pan.
- 3In small bowl, combine flour and margarine until crumbly.
- 4Stir in pistachios; pat into prepared pan.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 18 to 22 minutes or until light golden brown; cool.
- 6In small bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth and creamy.
- 7Fold in 1/2 carton of whipped topping; spread over cooled crust.
- 8In large bowl, beat pudding mix and milk at medium speed until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- 9Pour mixture carefully over cheese layer.
- 10Spread with remaining whipped topping.
- 11Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Refrigerator Pistachio Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.0
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 29.3 mg
- Sodium 179.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pistachio pudding mix