Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another great 4th Of July recipe.
Make and share this Red, White and Blue Parfaits recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) packagejell-o berry blue gelatin mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package Jello gelatin, any red flavor of choice
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 8 -10 marshmallows
- colored crystal sugar
- Stir 1-cup boiling water into each package of gelatin in separate bowls two minutes or until completely dissolved. Stir in 1/2-cup cold water into each bowl of gelatin. Pour into separate 8-inch square pans. Refrigerate three hours or until firm. Cut each pan into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Layer blue gelatin cubes, 2-cups of the whipped topping and red gelatin cubes in eight dessert dishes. Dollop each with whipped topping.
- Flatten mashmallows; cut into star shapes. Moisten slightly and sprinkle with colored sugar. Place on top of parfaits. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
How simple and fun! Good too! :) Made for Election Tag 08'