Easy to make and so good! This complete recipe is no bake, and can be prepared in the microwave, perfect for summertime treats.
- Prepare a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In a large pot (or a large microwave-safe bowl) PARTIALLY melt the margarine on top of stove or in the microwave.
- Add in Mars Bars pieces, and melt over low heat, stirring constantly until mixture is smooth.
- Add in the crushed cornflakes; mix until well blended.
- Press into prepared baking pan.
- Combine the chocolate chips and butter in microwave, stirring once or twice until smooth and melted.
- Spread over the top of mixture in pan.