1/1 Photo of Really Easy and Good Cornflake Mars Bars Squares (No Bake)
Easy to make and so good! This complete recipe is no bake, and can be prepared in the microwave, perfect for summertime treats.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- 2In a large pot (or a large microwave-safe bowl) PARTIALLY melt the margarine on top of stove or in the microwave.
- 3Add in Mars Bars pieces, and melt over low heat, stirring constantly until mixture is smooth.
- 4Add in the crushed cornflakes; mix until well blended.
- 5Press into prepared baking pan.
- 6Combine the chocolate chips and butter in microwave, stirring once or twice until smooth and melted.
- 7Spread over the top of mixture in pan.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Really Easy and Good Cornflake Mars Bars Squares (No Bake)
Serving Size: 1 (876 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4468.6
- Calories from Fat 2704
- Total Fat 300.4 g
- Saturated Fat 103.9 g
- Cholesterol 140.1 mg
- Sodium 3564.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 459.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.3 g
- Sugars 280.9 g
- Protein 44.9 g