1/2 Photos of Raspberry Sauce
William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin's Note:
A very delightful sauce that can be used on various dishes. When using the sauce on a cheesecake, let it drizzle over the edges. When serving the cheesecake, spoon 2 tablespoons on the serving plate, the place the cheesecake piece into the sauce. You can also substitute and use blueberries for a sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium size saucepan, add raspberries and sugar and bring to a boil mixing well until sugar is dissolved.
- 2Strain through a very fine sieve or a cheesecloth.
- 3Return puree' to saucepan.
- 4Add lemon juice and Brandy and stir well.
- 5In a cup, mix together tapioca starch and water until smooth.
- 6Bring raspberry puree' back to boil and add tapioca starch mixture slowly using a whisk to mix well until sauce thickens to your desired consistency.
- 7You may use this sauce hot or let it cool.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (750 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.8
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.1 g
- Sugars 83.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: