Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a yummy dessert we often serve. Delightful for all who love sweet & salty tastes together!
Make and share this Raspberry Pretzel Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- Melt margarine& mix together with sugar& pretzels.
- Press into 9x13 pan.
- Bake@ 350 for 10 minutes.
- Cream sugar and cream cheese together and stir in Cool Whip for the second layer.
- When blended, spread over cooled pretzel crust.
- Place in refrigerator until mixture is firm.
- Dissolve jello in boiling water and add raspberries.
- When jello starts to thicken, pour over cream cheese mixture.
- Chill overnight.
- Cut into squares and garnis with whipped cream and a fresh berry if available.