A yummy fluffy dessert using frozen raspberries. Strawberries, blueberries, peaches, etc. would all be so good in this too!
- 1 cup pretzel, crushed
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (6 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 20 ounces frozen unsweetened raspberries, partially thawed, undrained
- Dissolve the Jello gelatin in boiling water; add raspberries. Put in refrigerator to thicken slightly.
- Mix crust ingredients and press firmly into a 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 9 minutes. Cool completely.
- Cream the 1/2 cup sugar and cream cheese; fold in the Cool Whip until well mixed. Spread over cooled crust.
- Pour raspberries over cream layer and chill.
- If you like, more Cool Whip can be spread on top.
Very good! My Mother-in-law makes a similar dessert called "Raspberry Salad"
Great! My aunt makes a similar recipe. I have it posted on here called Raspberry Dessert.
Great recipe! And it was so easy to make it sugar free....They ate up the whole thing which usually does not happen as I always make so much....so I knew it was a hit when they kept going back for seconds...