1/2 Photos of Quick & Easy Tenntucky Blackberry Cobbler
1 hr 5 mins
Chef SuzyQ's Note:
This is a FABULOUS cobbler and, with the self-rising flour, you won't believe how fast it goes together. Five minutes or less, and it's ready for the oven. It's also very flexible--I've used all kinds of berries and mixed berries for it, and you can double it for a 13x9 pan. It's quite sweet with good berries so feel free to cut back on the sugar. I think it would be good with Splenda, too. From Southern Living Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together 1 cup sugar, flour, and milk until just blended.
- 2Whisk in melted butter.
- 3Pour batter into a generously greased 12 x 8 inch baking dish.
- 4Sprinkle blackberries and remaining 1/4 Cup sugar evenly over batter.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until golden brown and bubbly.
- 6Serve with vanilla ice cream or cool whip.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick & Easy Tenntucky Blackberry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.8
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 46.3 mg
- Sodium 393.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 47.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g