Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy dessert for camping.
Make and share this Quick Camping Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- graham cracker
- Blend cream cheese into milk until smooth.
- Add pudding mix and whisk for about 2 minutes.
- Pour over graham crackers and enjoy.
My new favorite! I used fat-free cream cheese, sugar/fat free pudding mix, and unsweetened almond milk. I skipped the graham crackers and put this in individual serving dishes for a weekend trip. Super low cal and super yum! Thanks, can't wait to try other pudding flavors!