1 hr 15 mins
From Pillsbury Book Cook time is fridg. time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can pillsbury creamy supreme chocolate fudge frosting
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup chopped mixed nuts
- 1Line a 8-inch square pan with foil extending foil over sides lightly butter.
- 2Melt chips over low heat stir until smooth.
- 3Remove from heat stir in frosting.
- 4Add marshmallows and nuts,mix until well coated.
- 5Spread into pan.
- 6Refrigerate until firm about 1 hour.
- 7Remove fudge lift out by foil,remove foil and cut into 36 squares.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Rocky Road Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (519 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.0
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate fudge frosting