Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Pillsbury Book Cook time is fridg. time
Make and share this Quick and Easy Rocky Road Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can pillsbury creamy supreme chocolate fudge frosting
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- 3⁄4 cup chopped mixed nuts
- Line a 8-inch square pan with foil extending foil over sides lightly butter.
- Melt chips over low heat stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat stir in frosting.
- Add marshmallows and nuts,mix until well coated.
- Spread into pan.
- Refrigerate until firm about 1 hour.
- Remove fudge lift out by foil,remove foil and cut into 36 squares.