1/2 Photos of Quick and Easy Mini-Cinnamon Rolls
Vegan Freak's Note:
the rolls themselves are not sickeningly sweet, which makes for good contrast with the icing. compared to other cinnamon roll recipes, this one is extremely quick and easy, but still soft and tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups flour (450 g)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder (15 g)
- 1 teaspoon salt (5 g)
- 6 tablespoons vegan margarine (90 g, I use Earth Balance)
- 3/4 cup soymilk (0.2 liter)
- 2 tablespoons melted margarine (30 g)
- 1/4 cup sucanat (60 g)
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon (15 g)
- 1Mix dry ingredients first, then cut in margarine.
- 2Mix in soy milk until dough is soft (you may need slightly more or less to get the dough to a workable consistency). Do not over mix!
- 3Roll dough to 0.25 inch thickness (0.5 cm) in a long rectangle -- about 8 inch by 16 inch (16cm x 32 cm). Using a pastry brush, coat the rectangle of dough with the melted margarine. Then spread the Sucanat and cinnamon over it.
- 4Roll from the long end, forming a tight roll. Cut rolls about 1 inch (2 cm) thick. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake at 450 degrees for 15 mins or until golden.
- 5While rolls are baking, make icing by mixing margarine and powdered sugar. Slowly add soy milk to reach desired consistency. spread on rolls while they are still warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Mini-Cinnamon Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.4
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 238.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegan powdered sugar