Grace Fung's Note:
I have not tried it personally, but it sounds really great. It is a handy recipe when you don't have much time. (Chilling time not included)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 5 eggs, separated
- whipped cream, for serving (optional)
- 1Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water; let cool a little.
- 2Whisk the egg yolks into the melted chocolate, one at a time, until well-combined; set aside.
- 3In another bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff.
- 4Loosen the chocolate mixture with 1 Tbsp of egg white.
- 5Fold in the remaining egg whites, making sure you do not lose too much volume.
- 6Spoon into 6 dessert glasses and chill until set.
- 7Serve with whipped cream, if desire.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and easy chocolate mousse
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.2
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 176.2 mg
- Sodium 65.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 8.9 g