Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have not tried it personally, but it sounds really great. It is a handy recipe when you don't have much time. (Chilling time not included)
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 5 eggs, separated
- whipped cream, for serving (optional)
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water; let cool a little.
- Whisk the egg yolks into the melted chocolate, one at a time, until well-combined; set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Loosen the chocolate mixture with 1 Tbsp of egg white.
- Fold in the remaining egg whites, making sure you do not lose too much volume.
- Spoon into 6 dessert glasses and chill until set.
- Serve with whipped cream, if desire.