Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Puppy Chow recipe from Food.com.
- Melt chocolate and butter together on stove.
- When chocolate and butter are nice and silky add the peanut butter.
- After the peanut butter is mixed in well take the pot off the heat and add the vanilla.
- Put Crispex in large bowl and pour contents in pot over crispex. Make sure the crispex is completely covered with contents from pot.
- Pour the powdered sugar all over cripex. Be generous. The crispex should all be covered in white completely.
These are an excellent chocolate fix and somehow it feels a bit healthier because it has cereal in it. ;-) I like the vanilla in it.