Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great fall dessert pizza. Something a little different, but with familiar flavors. I suggest using Pilsbury crescent roll dough because it tends to unroll a little larger than some store brands.
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent roll dough
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter, creamy
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove, ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Unroll crescent roll dough, but do not seperate the rolls. Lay the dough on the cookie sheet, pinch perferations together and press out the dough to about an 8"x13" rectangle.
- Drizzle the 1 TBLS honey over all the dough(try not to go over the edge, it may cause sticking) and sprinkle with the 1/4 tsp cinnamon.
- In a small bowl mix together all the ingredients except the pecans, brown sugar and marshmellows.
- Spread the mixture over the dough going about 1/4 inch from the edge. Sprinkle with the pecans and brown sugar.
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven and top with the marshmellows. Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until the crust is very golden and the marshmellows are melted.
I doubled the recipe into a jelly-roll pan. I thought with all these scrumptious ingredients that this would be perfect, but I think it lacked just a pinch of salt. Also, the dough did not bake all the way, perhaps because I had doubled this. I would bake another 5 minutes the first round if I doubled this again. I left it in for about 7 min. the second time around, but since the marshmallows started to brown, I figured it was done. Next time I will also use a little less peanut butter, as the flavor of that seemed to dominate the squash. I also would add more spices; I love spice! Still, this was a fun breakfast on a cool fall morning!
My son really liked this. He loves pumpkin! This was easy and a little different. I did not add the pecans as he does not care for them, but I'm sure it would be great with them.Made for hidden gems.