Grannie B's Note:
These heavenly bars are very easy to make and taste like pumpkin pie with a streusel topping! Cooks note: 3 cups of pumpkin pie filling equals 1 large (29 oz.) can.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 deg. Grease the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- 2Pour 1 cup of the yellow cake mix into a medium mixing bowl; set aside.
- 3Combine remaining cake mix, 1/2 cup melted butter and 1 egg; mix well. Press into the baking pan.
- 4Combine pumpkin pie filling, 2 eggs and milk in a medium mixing bowl; mix till smooth. Pour evenly over the crust in the 9x13 pan.
- 5Pour the sugar and cinnamon into the mixing bowl containing the 1 cup of cake mix. Cut in the 1/4 cup butter till the mixture looks crumbly. Sprinkle this mixture over the pumpkin filling.
- 6Bake for 45 to 50 minutrs or until a knife inserted into bars comes out clean.
- 7Serve warm or cooled with a dollop of whipped cream. Heavenly!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.9
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 44.1 mg
- Sodium 268.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 2.6 g