Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These heavenly bars are very easy to make and taste like pumpkin pie with a streusel topping! Cooks note: 3 cups of pumpkin pie filling equals 1 large (29 oz.) can.
- Preheat oven to 350 deg. Grease the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Pour 1 cup of the yellow cake mix into a medium mixing bowl; set aside.
- Combine remaining cake mix, 1/2 cup melted butter and 1 egg; mix well. Press into the baking pan.
- Combine pumpkin pie filling, 2 eggs and milk in a medium mixing bowl; mix till smooth. Pour evenly over the crust in the 9x13 pan.
- Pour the sugar and cinnamon into the mixing bowl containing the 1 cup of cake mix. Cut in the 1/4 cup butter till the mixture looks crumbly. Sprinkle this mixture over the pumpkin filling.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutrs or until a knife inserted into bars comes out clean.
- Serve warm or cooled with a dollop of whipped cream. Heavenly!