Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
These heavenly bars are very easy to make and taste like pumpkin pie with a streusel topping! Cooks note: 3 cups of pumpkin pie filling equals 1 large (29 oz.) can.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup real butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups pumpkin pie filling
- 2⁄3 cup canned evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup real butter
- Preheat oven to 350 deg. Grease the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Pour 1 cup of the yellow cake mix into a medium mixing bowl; set aside.
- Combine remaining cake mix, 1/2 cup melted butter and 1 egg; mix well. Press into the baking pan.
- Combine pumpkin pie filling, 2 eggs and milk in a medium mixing bowl; mix till smooth. Pour evenly over the crust in the 9x13 pan.
- Pour the sugar and cinnamon into the mixing bowl containing the 1 cup of cake mix. Cut in the 1/4 cup butter till the mixture looks crumbly. Sprinkle this mixture over the pumpkin filling.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutrs or until a knife inserted into bars comes out clean.
- Serve warm or cooled with a dollop of whipped cream. Heavenly!
Reviewing this for PAC Fall 09. These bars baked up beautiful...My DB will be taking them for his mens weekend at the lake so did not try them...but they sure look like a 5 and they were a breeze to make.
OUTSTANDING BARS, & so easy to make, too! I particularly enjoyed the topping on these tasty treats & will be making this recipe again & again, for sure! Thanks for sharing it! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in the current Pick A Chef]