1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Crisp
1 hr 10 mins
For a wonderful Fall treat or anytime of the year, this pumpkin crisp dessert is sure to please.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Open Cake mix, remove 1 cup of the dry cake mix and set aside to be used later.
- 2Combine remaining cake mix, 1 egg and 1/2 cup melted margarine.
- 3Pat into a 9 x 13” baking pan to form a crust.
- 4In a Large bowl, mix pumpkin, 2 eggs, spices, 1/2 cup sugar and milk.
- 5Pour over cake mix crust.
- 6In a small bowl, combine remaining 1 cup of cake mix, 3/4 cup sugar and 1/2 cup melted margarine; mix until crumbly.
- 7Sprinkle on top of pumpkin mixture.
- 8Bake 350 degrees for 55 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (2146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5504.0
- Calories from Fat 2438
- Total Fat 270.9 g
- Saturated Fat 54.0 g
- Cholesterol 693.5 mg
- Sodium 5924.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 730.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.5 g
- Sugars 487.1 g
- Protein 63.6 g