For a wonderful Fall treat or anytime of the year, this pumpkin crisp dessert is sure to please.
Make and share this Pumpkin Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- Open Cake mix, remove 1 cup of the dry cake mix and set aside to be used later.
- Combine remaining cake mix, 1 egg and 1/2 cup melted margarine.
- Pat into a 9 x 13” baking pan to form a crust.
- In a Large bowl, mix pumpkin, 2 eggs, spices, 1/2 cup sugar and milk.
- Pour over cake mix crust.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 1 cup of cake mix, 3/4 cup sugar and 1/2 cup melted margarine; mix until crumbly.
- Sprinkle on top of pumpkin mixture.
- Bake 350 degrees for 55 minutes.