1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Crescent Rolls
A unique pumpkin recipe ideal for breakfast, brunch or simply an autumn afternoon treat served with steaming mugs of spiced apple cider. Recipe courtesy of a CooksRecipes e-mail I received.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree (about 2 cups)
- 1 (14 ounce) can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 4 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F
- 2In large bowl, blend cream cheese, pumpkin, EAGLE BRAND®, flour and spices until combined and smooth.
- 3Unroll crescent rolls; separate and lay flat. Evenly spread 1½ tablespoons of pumpkin mixture over the uncooked dough. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon chopped nuts over the pumpkin layer, then roll into crescent shape.
- 4Sprinkle top of rolls with sugar. Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
- 5Store leftovers covered at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Crescent Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (2204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.7
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 26.1 mg
- Sodium 191.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 4.7 g