Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe came from my sister-in-law and it is ADDICTING! So good around the holidays or anytime at all.
- Mix together first six ingredients and pour onto foil lined cookie sheet (spray foil with PAM).
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- While baking, mix next five ingredients.
- Remove cake and turn onto tea towel sprinkled with 1/2 cup powdered sugar.
- Spread with cream cheese mixture.
- Roll up jelly roll style and wrap with Saran Wrap.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Slice, serve, and ENJOY!