Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Salty and sweet, an unexpected treat!
Make and share this Pretzel Jello Mold recipe from Food.com.
- Mix pretzel crumbs, butter and sugar in medium bowl.
- Press into pan.
- Cook 10 minutes at 350°F.
- Blend together Cool Whip, cream cheese and sugar, and spread over cooled crust.
- Dissolve one large package of strawberry Jell-O in 2 cups hot water.
- Add pineapple and strawberries; Pour into the mold.
- Chill until firmly set; about 4 hours.