Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A former co-worker gave me this recipe and they haven't failed me yet.
Make and share this Pralines recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all ingredients except pecans in heavy saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches"soft ball" stage on candy thermometer.
- Remove from heat and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add Pecans and drop by tablespoon on waxed paper.
- Let harden.
- I find it is easier to remove them if you place a cloth dish towel on counter and put your piece of waxed paper on top of dish towel.