1/1 Photo of Popcorn Snacking Mix
1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 10 mins
This is a great snack to keep in an airtight container for late night munchies. It is also great for bake sales or gifts...put about a cup in a baggie and tie closed with some ribbon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- 2Grease a large roasting pan and pour in popcorn, cereals, and peanuts, stir to combine.
- 3In a large saucepan, combine brown sugar, corn syrup and butter and bring to a rolling boil.
- 4Boil for 6 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 5Remove from heat and quickly stir in vanilla and soda until light and foamy.
- 6Immediately pour over popcorn mixture and stir until coated well.
- 7Bake uncovered for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes or so.
- 8Cool completely.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Popcorn Snacking Mix
Serving Size: 1 (1181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.6
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 247.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: