Cook1 hr 10 mins
This is a great snack to keep in an airtight container for late night munchies. It is also great for bake sales or gifts...put about a cup in a baggie and tie closed with some ribbon.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Grease a large roasting pan and pour in popcorn, cereals, and peanuts, stir to combine.
- In a large saucepan, combine brown sugar, corn syrup and butter and bring to a rolling boil.
- Boil for 6 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and quickly stir in vanilla and soda until light and foamy.
- Immediately pour over popcorn mixture and stir until coated well.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes or so.
- Cool completely.