A good friend and former co-worker brought these squares to a baby shower a number of years ago. Makes for a very delicious dessert to take to a family gathering or any occasion and guaranteed you'll get lots of requests for the recipe. Bet when you try them, you won't be able to stop at just one!!!
- Mix first layer and press into 9 x 13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Combine ingredients for second layer and spread on first layer.
- Mix pudding and milk; spread over second layer.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip over third layer.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Place in refrigerator until ready to serve.