This is a easy, yummy pudding based ice cream (with or without the chopped nuts). The recipe is from the book that came with my ice cream machine. Please Note: This recipe is NOT eggless, as the pudding mix contains eggs. The Eggless category would not "unclick" when I tried to edit it out. Sorry for the error :(
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put pudding mix in a small bowl, whisk in 2 cups of cold milk.
- 2Pre chill your ice cream machine for about 5 min (if pre chilling is required by manufacture).
- 3Pour pudding mixture into machine and follow manufacturers directions.
- 4If using the nuts, add them to the mixture when it is about half done, and finish processing; OR, follow the manufacturers directions for adding chopped candy bars to ice cream, and add the chopped nuts following those directions.
- 5Store any leftover ice cream in the freezer in a tightly covered container.
- 6Press a piece of plastic wrap into the surface of the ice cream before covering the container, to prevent ice crystals from forming.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio Pudding Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (550 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.8
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 48.8 mg
- Sodium 195.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 25.6 g
- Protein 15.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pistachio pudding mix