1/1 Photo of Pistachio Dessert
If you like the flavor of pistachio you will most definitely love this dessert. Decadent yet light in taste. A very pretty dessert too done up in a clear 9x13 or layered in a trifle dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush the bag of oreo's in a food processor or blender.
- 2Blend the crumbs w/ butter (melted).
- 3Reserve 1/4 cup for topping.
- 4Press in the bottom of a 9x13 cake pan.
- 5Beat the pistachio puddings w/ the 3 cups of milk.
- 6Fold into 3/4 of the CoolWhip.
- 7Top w/remaining CoolWhip.
- 8Sprinkle some reserved cookie crumbs on top.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.7
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 28.8 mg
- Sodium 300.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pistachio pudding mix