1/4 Photos of Pistachio Cream Dessert
This is from Taste of Home. I made it making several substitutions because I cannot buy all the listed ingredients in The Netherlands, so when you read 'or' that is what I used. Freezing time not included.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup butter-flavored cracker crumbs (or grahm cracker crumbs)
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed (or whipped cream)
- 2 Heath candy bars, crushed (1.4 ounces each)
- 1In a microwave-safe 8-in. square dish, melt butter. Stir in cracker crumbs; press mixture onto bottom of dish.
- 2In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Whisk in the ice cream, pour over crust. Cover and freeze for 2 hours.
- 3Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with crushed candy bars.
- 4Return to the freezer until firm, but remove from the freezer approx 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio Cream Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.3
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 43.8 mg
- Sodium 212.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 26.9 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pistachio pudding mix