1/2 Photos of Pina Colada Cupcakes
1 hr 10 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
delicious cupcakes topped with coconut
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees, and place paper baking cup in 24 regular size muffin cups.
- 2In a large bowl, beat the first 6 ingredients listed with electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds. Then beat on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- 3Divive batter evenly into the 24 muffin cups.
- 4Bake 18-24 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 5Cool for 10 minutes, and remove from pan to a wire rack. Then cool for 30 minutes.
- 6Stir coconut extract and rum extract into frosting, and spread on cupcakes.
- 7Dip tops of frosted cupcakes in coconut.
- 8Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pina Colada Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.1
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 187.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 23.4 g
- Protein 1.8 g