delicious cupcakes topped with coconut
Make and share this Pina Colada Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees, and place paper baking cup in 24 regular size muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, beat the first 6 ingredients listed with electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds. Then beat on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Divive batter evenly into the 24 muffin cups.
- Bake 18-24 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes, and remove from pan to a wire rack. Then cool for 30 minutes.
- Stir coconut extract and rum extract into frosting, and spread on cupcakes.
- Dip tops of frosted cupcakes in coconut.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.