1/1 Photo of Pina Colada Cheesecake
1 hr 20 mins
This is one of Southern Living's top-rated recipes from 2001. Prep time does not include chilling for at least 8 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup cream of coconut
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup light rum
- 4 teaspoons coconut extract
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- whipped cream
- toasted coconut
- 1Stor together butter, graham cracker crumbs, chopped pecans and sugar.
- 2Press into bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides of a lightly greased 10-inch springform pan.
- 3Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar at medium speed with electric mixer for 3minutes or until fluffy.
- 4Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- 5Add pineapple, cream of coconut, sour cream, light rum and coconut extract.
- 6Beat until blended.
- 7Pour mixture into crust.
- 8Bake at 325°F for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 9Cool on a wire rack.
- 10For Glaze: Stir together cornstarch and water until smooth.
- 11Combine cornstarch mixture with crushed pineapple, sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan over medium heat.
- 12Cook, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes or until mixture is thickened and bubbly.
- 13Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- 14When glaze is cooled, spread glaze over top of cheesecake.
- 15Cover and chill for at least 8 hours.
- 16Garnish if desired before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pina Colada Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 594.6
- Calories from Fat 370
- Total Fat 41.1 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 165.2 mg
- Sodium 296.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 38.4 g
- Protein 8.3 g