Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use you favorite flavor to make these but make certain that the Kool-Aid and Jello are the same flavor, using orange Kool-Aid and orange Jello etc... serving is only estimated it will depend on the size of your molds :)
- 1 (6 ounce) packagejell-o gelatin powder
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup sugar (or to taste)
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 (6 g) packageunsweetened kool-aid powder powdered drink mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- In a large bowl mix together the Jello with the hot water stirring until dissolved.
- Mix in the Kool-Aid drink mix powder then the cold water; stir until completely dissolved.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Freeze until completely frozen.
Thanks Kitten..another 5 star! I mixed the sugar in during step 2. Great outdoor treat on a hot day! Thanks for posting!