I got this recipe from a magazine of Christmas recipes and crafts. They can be eaten or used as decorations.
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients together.
- If the dough is too soft, add more powdered sugar.
- Place dough between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and roll out to 8 mm thickness.
- Using star shaped cookie cutters (or any other shape you like), cut out shapes (you can used cookie cutters in different sizes if you wish).
- Place stars on parchment paper lined cookie sheet or tray and allow to dry for 24 hours.
- Store in an airtight container.
- You may make a small hole in the stars before drying so that they can be threaded with string and used as decorations.