Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a sweet little dessert/snack from Jewish Cooking!
Make and share this People Chow recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 cups Crispix cereal
- powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave container until completely melted. Do not overcook.
- Once melted, add peanut butter. Mix thoroughly. Fold in Crispix, covering all pieces with chocolate mixture.
- Add powdered sugar until all Crispix is covered thoroughly. Put by tablespoonfuls onto wax paper and chill. Enjoy!
So delicious! I couldn't stop eating it! But what makes it 'Jewish Cooking?'
Can't. Stop. Eating. Itâ€¦