1/1 Photo of Pecan Sandies - Cake Mix Cookies
A quick, easy and inexpensive way to make these traditional favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour cake mix into a large bowl. Whisk dry mix to remove lumps or sift it into the bowl.
- 2Add pecans to the dry cake mix and stir well.
- 3In a liquid measuring cup, add the egg. Add enough oil to the egg to bring the mixture to 1/2 cup. Add enough water to bring the mixture to 2/3 cup. Beat mixture together with a fork.
- 4Add egg mixture to cake mix in large bowl. Mix well.
- 5Using a teaspoon or small ice cream scoop, gather balls of dough, rolling them into perfect circles. Place 12 on a cookie sheet and bake 8-12 minutes at 350 degrees F. If they get golden brown, they are too done. Pulling them out around 10 minutes should be perfect.
- 6Let the cookies cool 5 minutes before transfering them to a plate or container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Sandies - Cake Mix Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (4 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 18.7
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 2.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
butter pecan cake mix