These goodies are super fast, easy and taste great too!
Make and share this Pecan Caramel Candies recipe from Food.com.
- 63 miniature pretzels
- 1 (13 ounce) package Rolo chocolates
- 63 pecan halves
- Line baking sheets with foil.
- Place pretzels on foil; top each pretzel with a candy.
- Bake at 250° for 4 minutes or until candies are softened (candies will retain their shape).
- Immediately place a pecan half on each candy and press down so candy fills pretzel.
- Cool slightly.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until set.
These were easy and tasty! I made them in the microwave, but you need to have them on a flat surface you don't have to remove them from until they are totally firm, with none of the Rollo touching the pan, and watch them carefully. I might have been better off with using the oven. I was told about them, then looked for the recipe; thank you, Juenessa, for presenting it! Will make again, would look good and taste good on a tray. We just left them in the fridge and ate them one or two at a time for a quick delicious treat.
These were so delicious & so easy to make....everyone's fighting over them to make for our annual Christmas Tree Tour & Cookie Swap! This is a new one to add to my Christmas cookie list!
I found this recipe in the local newspaper "Christmas Bake-Off". It won second prize. So Easy and look really nice with your Holiday Cookie Tray!