Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Make and share this Pear Crumble recipe from Food.com.
- Peel, core and slice and pears and apples.
- Peel the oranges and remove the pith.
- In a med saucepan, combine pears, apples and oranges with lemon juice and sugar.
- Cook for 5 minutes until fruit begins to soften.
- Scoop into a 20 cm greased pie dish.
- In a bowl combine rice flour, brown sugar, milk powder and salt.
- Grate in the butter and rub with fingers until the texture is like breadcrumbs.
- Stir through walnuts and sprinkle over the fruit.
- Bake at 170 deg C for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Try serving with yoghurt and honey.