Missy Wombat's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel, core and slice and pears and apples.
- 2Peel the oranges and remove the pith.
- 3In a med saucepan, combine pears, apples and oranges with lemon juice and sugar.
- 4Cook for 5 minutes until fruit begins to soften.
- 5Scoop into a 20 cm greased pie dish.
- 6In a bowl combine rice flour, brown sugar, milk powder and salt.
- 7Grate in the butter and rub with fingers until the texture is like breadcrumbs.
- 8Stir through walnuts and sprinkle over the fruit.
- 9Bake at 170 deg C for 30 minutes or until golden.
- 10Try serving with yoghurt and honey.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pear Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.9
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 55.1 mg
- Sodium 73.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 30.5 g
- Protein 7.5 g