1/2 Photos of Peanutty Chocolate Fudge
2 hrs 10 mins
Strawberry Girl's Note:
I work for Nestle in Canada and a couple of weeks ago we hand wrapped and delivered 1200 samples of this to the people in our building. It is really, really yummy. (Trust me, I ate enough while wrapping to get a good idea!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line 12-x9-inch (3 L) baking dish with waxed paper; lightly butter paper. Set aside.
- 2In large saucepan, stir together sugar, evaporated milk and butter over medium heat until at full boil; boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 3Remove from heat. Stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips, nuts and vanilla until melted and blended.
- 4Turn in to prepared pan.
- 5Scatter small dollops of peanut butter over top. Using the tip of sharp knife, swirl peanut butter into fudge.
- 6Chill until set. Cut into 1 1/2 inch (4 cm) squares.
- 7Fudge can be frozen in sealed container for up to 1 month.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanutty Chocolate Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (2134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.8
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.3 mg
- Sodium 26.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 2.1 g