I work for Nestle in Canada and a couple of weeks ago we hand wrapped and delivered 1200 samples of this to the people in our building. It is really, really yummy. (Trust me, I ate enough while wrapping to get a good idea!)
- Line 12-x9-inch (3 L) baking dish with waxed paper; lightly butter paper. Set aside.
- In large saucepan, stir together sugar, evaporated milk and butter over medium heat until at full boil; boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips, nuts and vanilla until melted and blended.
- Turn in to prepared pan.
- Scatter small dollops of peanut butter over top. Using the tip of sharp knife, swirl peanut butter into fudge.
- Chill until set. Cut into 1 1/2 inch (4 cm) squares.
- Fudge can be frozen in sealed container for up to 1 month.