Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from a wonderful friend I used to work with. My father-in-law always requested this fudge and kept it ALL to himself!
- Combine sugar, milk, butter, and salt in a pan on the stove top.
- Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
- Once it comes to the rolling boil, reduce to medium heat and stir constantly for approximately 5 minutes. Your candy thermometer should read 238 degrees which is the soft ball stage. ***This is very important***.
- Remove from heat, stir in peanut butter.
- Add marshmallow creme and vanilla.
- Stir until well blended.
- Optional - if you want to add M & M's, this is the time.
- Spread in a 9 X 13-inch baking pan.
- **Cooking time does not include cooling time.
This is the recipe I used for our Family Christmas in January (SO fun!), and everyone LOVED it! :)
This peanut butter fudge was really good, I didnt have any problem with it not hardening and I put m&ms in it. Although they are not the pb fudge my step dad used to make but still really good thank you.
I have been looking for this receipe for a long time I had it once if I remember right it can on a jar of the marshmallow creme. My kids loved it and I could never find THANK YOU Linda Gehrett