This recipe is from a wonderful friend I used to work with. My father-in-law always requested this fudge and kept it ALL to himself!
My Private Note
batch o ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar, milk, butter, and salt in a pan on the stove top.
- 2Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
- 3Once it comes to the rolling boil, reduce to medium heat and stir constantly for approximately 5 minutes. Your candy thermometer should read 238 degrees which is the soft ball stage. ***This is very important***.
- 4Remove from heat, stir in peanut butter.
- 5Add marshmallow creme and vanilla.
- 6Stir until well blended.
- 7Optional - if you want to add M & M's, this is the time.
- 8Spread in a 9 X 13-inch baking pan.
- 11**Cooking time does not include cooling time.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Buttery Peanut Butter Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (1443 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6347.1
- Calories from Fat 3117
- Total Fat 346.4 g
- Saturated Fat 135.9 g
- Cholesterol 414.7 mg
- Sodium 4506.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 759.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.4 g
- Sugars 633.9 g
- Protein 111.6 g