Chef #408056's Note:
A crowd favorite for potlucks, holidays, or when craving some easy and simple chocolate treats. Great for kids too. Got it from my mom and modified it to my liking, all the college kids (and my wife) seem to like it so I thought I'd post it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pick a 9x9 or similar sized dish and line with aluminum foil.
- 2Add the chocolate chips and peanut butter to large glass bowl and microwave on high for two minutes. Chop up peanuts during this time.
- 3Use a rubber spatula to blend chocolate and PB together, add 30-60 seconds more if not completely melted.
- 4Add roughly chopped peanuts and mix well. (Unchopped peanuts work fine too).
- 5Add mini marshmallows and mix and turn until all the marshmallows are covered with a little chocolate.
- 6Pour fudge mixture into foil-lined dish and use spatula to spread evenly. (The goal is to end up with about a one inch thick layer or fudge).
- 7Cover with more foil and place in the fridge for 2-3 hours or until firm.
- 8Use foil to remove fudge block on cutting board and use a knife to cut fudge into 1 inch cubes (or whatever size floats your boat).
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Rocky Road Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.9
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 108.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 38.3 g
- Protein 10.0 g