1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
Peanut butter and pretzels....yum!!! Prep time includes waiting time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a microwave safe bowl, melt caramels with butter and water.
- 2Stir until smooth.
- 3Spread one side of each pretzel with 1 t. peanut butter.
- 4Top with 1/2 t. caramel mixture.
- 5Place on waxed paper lined baking sheet.
- 6Refrigerate until set.
- 7In a microwave safe bowl, melt candy coating.
- 8Using a small fork, dip each pretzel into coating until completely covered.
- 9Shake off excess.
- 10Place on waxed paper.
- 11Let stand until set.
- 12Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
Serving Size: 1 (1731 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1043.8
- Calories from Fat 584
- Total Fat 64.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.7 g
- Cholesterol 37.5 mg
- Sodium 513.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 80.3 g
- Protein 23.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: