Peanut butter and pretzels....yum!!! Prep time includes waiting time.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites recipe from Food.com.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt caramels with butter and water.
- Stir until smooth.
- Spread one side of each pretzel with 1 t. peanut butter.
- Top with 1/2 t. caramel mixture.
- Place on waxed paper lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate until set.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt candy coating.
- Using a small fork, dip each pretzel into coating until completely covered.
- Shake off excess.
- Place on waxed paper.
- Let stand until set.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.