This is so easy and tasty- intense peanut butter flavor for the real PB lovers! Use 1/2 cup for less intense peanut butter taste. Cook time is freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter (I like skippy naturals of Jif honey peanut butter)
- 2/3 cup sugar (or a little less)
- 3 cups half-and-half (you can use a combo of milk and heavy cream here too)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Oreo cookies, chopped and fozen
- peanut butter cup, chopped and frozen
- Reese's pieces
- 1Beat peanut butter and sugar until smooth.
- 2Slowly beat in 1 cup half and half until thoroughly combined.
- 3Whisk in 2 cups half and half, vanilla and salt.
- 4Freeze according to manufactures instructions (i sometimes freeze the liquid mixture for 30 minutes to get it reallllly cold first).
- 5Add mix in's in the last 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Ice Cream (No Cook)
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.9
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 44.7 mg
- Sodium 246.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 25.4 g
- Protein 11.6 g