Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Everyone says this is one of the best Peanut Butter fudges they ever tasted.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- In large pan, combine sugar and milk.
- Over medium heat, bring to boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat, but keep boiling.
- Boil 10 minutes, do not stir after boiling.
- Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter and marshmallow cream.
- Pour into a well greased 9x13 pan.
This has to be the easiest and the best Peanut Butter Fudge I have ever made. It melts in your mouth. Every Christmas Cookie tray should have some of these delightful squares on it.