Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Everyone says this is one of the best Peanut Butter fudges they ever tasted.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 4 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 cups peanut butter, creamy
- 2 cups marshmallow cream (7oz jar)
- In large pan, combine sugar and milk.
- Over medium heat, bring to boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat, but keep boiling.
- Boil 10 minutes, do not stir after boiling.
- Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter and marshmallow cream.
- Pour into a well greased 9x13 pan.
This has to be the easiest and the best Peanut Butter Fudge I have ever made. It melts in your mouth. Every Christmas Cookie tray should have some of these delightful squares on it.