Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe off of food network. It was emerils. This is the best peanut butter fudge i have ever had. I hope you like it.
- Lightly butter an 8x8 inch pan.
- In medium saucepan, combine both of the sugars, corn syrup, milk, salt, and baking soda.
- Over medium high heat, bring to a boil stirring often.
- Using a candy thermometer, cook while stirring often until temperature is 236 (about soft-ball stage) Don't overcook.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in chilled butter and peanut butter and vanilla.
- Stir until smooth.
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- Put in refrigerator and let set.
- When cooled off completely cut into pieces and store in container for up to 1 week.