Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious peanut butter flavored fudge candy!
Make and share this Peanut Butter Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups sugar
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 16 ounces peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- Butter a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Mix sugar, evaporated milk and butter in large saucepan.
- Stir constantly over medium heat and bring to a full boil.
- Stir 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter, vanilla and marshallow.
- Spread in pan.
- Cool completely and cut into squares.
So rich, so yummy! This is everything fudge should be. It is so creamy and melts in your mouth. There is no question it is peanut butter when you bite into it. When I first poured it into the pan I thought it looked greasy but as it cooled that was not a problem at all. Now to hang on to it until Christmas! Thanks for sharing your recipe. I will be making this one again and again.
Very good! Creamy, melt in your mouth delicious! The only thing I did different was use a smaller pan (7 1/2X11) for thicker pieces. Thanks for sharing your easy recipe for great tasting peanut butter fudge! :) Made for PAC Fall 08
This fudge was a great hit! I used an 18 ounce jar of chunky peanut butter, and the flavor was sensational! It was a bit soft, but storing in the fridge fixed that.