Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Finally found this one in a church cookbook! This is for OzMartha who has a difficult time finding Reeces Cups down under!! =)
- Mix peanut butter, butter, br.
- sugar and confectioners sugar together.
- Set aside.
- Melt chocolate bits, veg.
- shortening and wax.
- Place small paper liners in muffin tins.
- Put a small amount of chocolate on bottom.
- Add small amount of peanut butter mixture next.
- Cover with more chocolate.
Barbara, these are so rich and so yummy! Got to have a big glass of cold milk to go with them! My husband loves peanut butter cups! Thanks!
The perfect peanut butter cup! I simplified it a little and used chocolate "bark" candy coating instead of the choc chips, shortening and paraffin. I usually make peanut butter balls at Christmas time but decided to try the peanut butter cups instead - glad I did! Thank you for your recipe!
All I have to say is yummmmm. I have always wanted to make peanut butter cups and now I can. They are so easy!!! Thank you