1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Chocolate Clusters
Another great Kraft recipe. A nice combination of chocolate and butterscotch chips with peanut butter, peanuts, and chow mein noodles. A great candy gift for special occasions or as a hostess gift. You can use candy papers that are available at most dollar stores. Place the candy on a pretty plate (paper, plastic, or a pretty china plate from a second hand store). Line the plate with a paper doily also available at the dollar store. Cover the plate with plastic wrap, add a bow and voila! Or use the candy papers and a pretty box from the dollar store. I think raisins would be a great addition or substitution for the peanuts if you like. I used a heavy-bottom pot over low heat to melt the ingredients instead of the microwave oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, butter and peanut butter in a large microwaveable bowl.
- 2Microwave on MEDIUM for 3 to 4 minutes or until completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after one minute.
- 3Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
- 4Drop tablespoonfuls of mixture in 1-inch mounds onto wax paper-covered baking sheets.
- 5Refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm.
- 6Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Chocolate Clusters
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.1
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 93.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 2.5 g