1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Candy
Dolly K's Note:
I got this recipe from someone I used to work with. My family loves this recipe due to it is almost like a Peanut Butter Cup. I hope you enjoy making this recipe & eating too. I have to make this every Christmas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients (except chocolate) in a bowl (with hands like meat loaf).
- 2Note: The more you mix it with your hands,the less messy it gets & comes off your hands easier.
- 3Dump it in a 13x9-inch pan.
- 4Pound it, pat it (spank) firmly in pan.
- 5Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- 6Pour melted chocolate over mixture in 13x9-inch pan.
- 7Bang pan flat on counter (it'll smooth out the chocolate).
- 8Refrigerate approximately 40 minutes or until it starts to harden.
- 9Then cut into approximately 8 rows & then across.
- 10I cut this into bite size pieces.
- 11(I use a pizza cutter. It really works well).
- 12Put back in refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
- 13Best if kept refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Candy
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.2
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 10.4 mg
- Sodium 42.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 1.9 g