I got this recipe from someone I used to work with. My family loves this recipe due to it is almost like a Peanut Butter Cup. I hope you enjoy making this recipe & eating too. I have to make this every Christmas.
- Mix all ingredients (except chocolate) in a bowl (with hands like meat loaf).
- Note: The more you mix it with your hands,the less messy it gets & comes off your hands easier.
- Dump it in a 13x9-inch pan.
- Pound it, pat it (spank) firmly in pan.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- Pour melted chocolate over mixture in 13x9-inch pan.
- Bang pan flat on counter (it'll smooth out the chocolate).
- Refrigerate approximately 40 minutes or until it starts to harden.
- Then cut into approximately 8 rows & then across.
- I cut this into bite size pieces.
- (I use a pizza cutter. It really works well).
- Put back in refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
- Best if kept refrigerated.