Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My kids think I'm a goddess now! You can use something other than strawberry if you like. Be careful after taking this out of the oven. Let it cool until it is just warm because the jelly can really burn ya.
- 1 plain prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄2-1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄2-1 cup smuckers strawberry preserves
- Place pizza dough on cookie sheet or in pizza pan.
- Take peanut butter and microwave with lid off for 30-45 seconds or until peanut butter has runny consistency.
- Pour small amount of peanut butter over crust, spreading around with a knife until you achieve a light coating on your dough.
- Take strawberry preserves and put in a bowl.
- Break preserves up so they are easily spreadable.
- Spread preserves over top of peanut butter.
- Place pizza in oven at 375F for about 8-10 minutes, keeping and eye on it.
- When the crust is golden brown and the jelly is bubbling, the pizza is done.
- Let cool some; cut and serve while still warm.