Punky Julster's Note:
My kids think I'm a goddess now! You can use something other than strawberry if you like. Be careful after taking this out of the oven. Let it cool until it is just warm because the jelly can really burn ya.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 plain prepared pizza crust
- 1/2-1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2-1 cup smuckers strawberry preserves
- 1Place pizza dough on cookie sheet or in pizza pan.
- 2Take peanut butter and microwave with lid off for 30-45 seconds or until peanut butter has runny consistency.
- 3Pour small amount of peanut butter over crust, spreading around with a knife until you achieve a light coating on your dough.
- 4Take strawberry preserves and put in a bowl.
- 5Break preserves up so they are easily spreadable.
- 6Spread preserves over top of peanut butter.
- 7Place pizza in oven at 375F for about 8-10 minutes, keeping and eye on it.
- 8When the crust is golden brown and the jelly is bubbling, the pizza is done.
- 9Let cool some; cut and serve while still warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Jelly Dessert Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1203.3
- Calories from Fat 586
- Total Fat 65.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 643.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 135.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 89.4 g
- Protein 32.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust