1 hr 10 mins
I found this recipe in one of our local electric co-op magazines. Quick, simple, and oh so goooood!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Spread peaches and juice in the bottom of a 13X9 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with oil.
- 3Sprinkle dry cake mix over peaches, evenly.
- 4Do not pack into the peaches.
- 5Pour melted butter over the cake mix.
- 6Mix the coconut and pecans together and spread evenly on top of butter cake mix.
- 7Bake 55-60 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peachy Delight
Serving Size: 1 (1193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2689.2
- Calories from Fat 2165
- Total Fat 240.5 g
- Saturated Fat 115.3 g
- Cholesterol 366.0 mg
- Sodium 1203.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 146.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 24.4 g
- Sugars 121.5 g
- Protein 19.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
butter pecan cake mix